Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Personal issues bumped me out...

Greetings one and all
If you are following my journey, please know that I did not think this task too difficult! While I had my struggles in finding the time to get it all in.... what made me take myself from the glass bowl is of a personl nature dealing with some health concerns. I thought I had them resolved before applying, but found that there are some things I need to take care of.

Also, I do realize that there is never an all perfect time for anything ... really...and that everyone has things they deal with...I just didn't feel that I could give it my best and that someone else should be in my spot.

I am listening behind the scenes and building my business using what is being learned and am cheering you all on in your journey as you continue with the Bootcamp Challenge.

I am certain all will work out, but I just needed to take the time to get the things done to be sure they do!

But, again...let me stress. This is a business and a company that delivers what is promised. If you work the program, this definitely will work for you!

Check it out at www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25322

Love to all!
Penny

No comments: