Sunday, November 23, 2008

Good news today!

Found out today, inbetween washing walls, (yeah I still do that!), cleaning carpets and running wet laundry over to my mom's house to dry (our dryer broke down and part not here yet...) that I have been bumped up to be a part of the pioneer bootcamp team.

I want you all to know that I am married to a saint of a hubby. While I was doing all this pre holiday stuff, and setting up my new email, blog etc...he ran out to track down a cheap but good camcorder. Found one and then learned how it works and downloaded to me, so I was able to get my first video (first ever that is...) emailed to Ginny! Phew. Then I found out I have to learn how to post to YouTube.

It is amazing what one can still learn.. The cliche' is right. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!! haha.

Anyway, feeling very accomplished (and very achey and tired!!) I am turning in, but am so looking forward to our first call tomorrow.

Am looking forward to meeting each one of you and being a part of your success.

Night all!
Penny

No comments: