Monday, November 24, 2008

Phew...What a Powerful Day! :-)

Since I knew I would not be able to do the evening call due to a meeting I HAD to attend this Monday for work, I made a point to be on the 11:00 call. How exciting! Tons of good motivating information and not only information, but what to do and how to go about doing it. Step by Step! Great. But the problem was...I was not leaving work today and had this meeting which required me to be there at 6:30. Ok, so here was the plan. I didn't have time to work with the invitation cards...so I just quickly made up some information things that had World Changer Reality Bootcamp Challenge at the top, then my name, my email address under that, blog site under that, then Please visit and under that my foundation mall address and at the bottom in bold letters the words "I want to help you make $2000 in the next 60 days."

By the time I took the meeting information to the room got it set up and then headed out (it was cold, and raining and very dark by now...all reasons to stay where I was...) it was on its way to 6:00. My plan was to go to a local strip mall and see who I could find to talk with in the short period of time. The area in which I work is one where not many venture out during the dark hours, but I thought of all the places...Staples might be a good spot as people in there are probably looking for things for work or maybe for their computer.

Good thinking...but WRONG!! There was no one in the place, other than a teenage cashier and one less than friendly looking security guard. :-) He may have been nice...but I just was not getting good vibes.

I decided to bail and try another store. I had much better luck from then on and actually met and spoke with 7 people. From those I spoke with, 4 of them gave me information and agreed to watch the video. I missed my mark by 1 for my 5 for today...but I know now that I can do this and I will be able to get people to the website.

One lady did not have a computer, but her daughter did, Latika Smith...and she promised me she would give her the information, but was hesitant to give me anymore than her daughter's name. So I can't count that.

But all in all, for the time crunch I was under (45 minutes for the find the people challenge)..I feel pretty good about the start. And who knows how many I will be able to give this great information to so they too can start towards making 2000 in 60 days!!

Ok, now onto the next part of this day...doing this video and uploading to thisYou Tube thing! Wish me luck!!

Cheers everyone!
Until tomorrow
Penny

1 comment:

Ginny Dye said...

Wow! I am SO impressed and proud of you. Most people would have just said, "Bag it. I'll start tomorrow." Amazing what a little accountability will do, eh? :) You did whatever it took to make it happen and YOU DID IT! Way to go, Penny!