Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MY POWER MALL stretch...:-)

To be honest...I was spent! Today (at the office) was hectic also...(what is up with this???) I have to be honest and pretty much decided that I would have to chuck the 5 people thing for today. Yeah, I could write, yeah I might be able to make my video since I missed yesterday...But the 5 contacts for today...Well, I would just have to make it up on Friday or Saturday.

Stopping at the Party Store to get a few plates and decorations for the table...I gave it a half hearted try and talked with a young girl who said she just did not have a computer or email and just wasn't interested. See? There it was...my sign. I was off the hook. No one would be interested anyway...So yep...no need to talk to anyone today..

But you know what? When we went out for dinner ( I decided to chuck cooking dinner too!) I could not help myself and as I looked around, there were a bunch of people who needed this. But again...honesty here....I began to poop out!

However, one couple was especially noticeable and after we finished I just had to go over and talk with them. They did give me their email, but declined the phone number, but their eyes lite up when I mentioned they get rebates for everything they buy!

Ok, so I got one...and I knew I had people I had approached awhile ago and got phone numbers from them but that was just before this testing thing started and I got distracted. But no more. They are listed on my contacts and I will follow up with them and get them info by Saturday.

You know...one thing I do try to remember is to not beat myself up. As I sometimes say...Some days I get the bear...and sometimes the bear gets me. :-) But the important thing is to just keep going and do better tomorrow.

So..the day of thanks will give me the needed rest to jump back in on Friday!

Blessings to all!
Penny

P.S. On my video...I showcased two items we recently purchased but then the thought occurred to me that should our kids watch these...well there goes the surprise...DAH!!! So I had to edit it out and that is why it looks like I am starting in the middle of something...Because I Was hahahah...

No comments: